Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Updates and Thank you's

It has been almost a month since my last post but it has been a very busy month its been.  I have had the chance to meet with some of my favorite clients, and some amazing new people along the way. Here is an update on what's been happening this month.

Nikki Clarke has teamed up with Trevor Shelton for the "Live with Trevor Shelton and Nikki Clarke" show. Every thursday at 6pm at www.thatchannel.com you can catch them Live on the net, dishing on the latest trendy topics. Last weeks guest included: Elaine Spencer, Dan Cohen, Frances D'Amico, AHI, Jean Paul, Linda Stephenson,Tammy Whelan and Garlan Maxwell-Frith. And me, backstage as Nikki's Makeup artist!


B.T.W!!! The bead for health boutique is already open but the official opening gala is October 27, 2011.  I will be there to do the makeup for the models! Please check the event section of this blog for further details and come out to support this very talented lady!!







To me, the most satisfying part of being a makeup artist, is to see your clients happy. When she picks up that mirror and looks at herself  in awe, you know it is a job well done. Since this month has been a wirl-wind of event , I havent had the chance to take my usual spy-cam pictures  But with the help of technology some of the lovely ladies I have worked with this month, have uploaded their best pictures of my work for me to share.




Remember that I mentioned my desire to pursue photography??  I have had mixed reviews over my decision to do so. Some have mentioned distain,  others have welcomed my desicion with open arms, and some....I have never heard from again since I started. But I have pushed ahead with full force and scored some photography gigs of my own.

 The first  was for a mystery lady who hired me for some portfolio work but  has chosen to remain nameless for this blog.



 As well as makeup and photography work for one of my favorite models Kimmy Palmer, pictured here modelling an Alter Ego corset.



I love my new found talent and will continue to perfect my new skill. Who knows where this road will take me, but I am excited to find out!
.
It is now the official end of the thanksgiving weekend as I write this blog. I want to send a special thanks to all the amazing people I have met on my journey. To my repeat clientele, thank you for trusting me with your lovely faces. Thank you to my network of industry proffesionals who keep me in heart and mind  at all times. Special thanks to Nikki Clark , Alter Ego Clothing ,  Sunset TV  and StrongArmTv  for this months contributions

  Last but not least....A very special thank you to all of my 5000 readers!!  Lets all give thanks for the skills god has given us!  Use them accordingly,  focus and NEVER give up on your dreams!

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~ Mark Twain