Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

Backstage with Rapper Belly and Actress/Model Veronica London

Last month I had the opportunity to work with another amazing rapper this side of the border.
 Not only is he a Juno award winner and four time Much Music nominee, but has also scored a Gold selling album. Most recently known for his collaberation with rapper Snoop Dogg for the song entitled
'I drink, I smoke', rapper Belly was in Toronto filiming another video for his mixtape The Greatest dream I never Had. 

The video losing my religion is based upon  a girl, who was ones on top of the world in the music biz, loses it all and ends up going insane. The female role was played by non other then the beautiful model/actress Veronica London.

 Not only is Veronica a Maxim model but has also starred in many films and TV series, including Jane Doe along side Vivica A. Fox.




Sporting newly colored fiery red hair and played her role to  perfectly! From the a singer in the booth to playing a junky in the alleyways, she definetly rocked it.


 Belly played a minimal roll on this perticular day shooting only one scene in the studio. He did however stop for a photograph with me before his speedy exit.

It was definitely an interesting evening to say the least, but as always I had a great time. Special thanks goes out to Aisha Chacha of owner of Chacha Cosmetics and my personal hairstylist,  BG owner of Hair Wee Go for assisting me with the hair styling.

In other news: I will be makeup sponsor for the biggest male revue to hit the city, brought in part by my favorite clothing line Alter Ego Clothing.

Word around town is I might be travelling  for another video and hosting a beauty workshop and giving back to the community!... Stay tuned.