Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

16000 Thank you`s



I thank all of you, who have followed this diary from its first entry, and have witnessed my growth one blog at a time.  I am absolutely flattered that this blog has been viewed over 16000 times! From the start of this blog to date, there has been a steady increase of great jobs coming my way. I hope that my diary helps to inspire many talented and gifted people to strive and be the best that they can be.
 
There is a saying that Americans have, that states " Ones you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere". But I honestly believe that ones you make it in Toronto, You can make it anywhere. Toronto is one of the hardest towns to make it big. This city is full of unrecognized talent, waiting for their chance to shine. No matter where you are in Toronto, you will find someone working on perfecting their craft. There are so many people waiting to catch their big break, who really deserve a shot at living the dream. Toronto's talent has no boundaries, and I feel blessed to live amongst such a wide variety of beautiful and talented people.


This year couldn’t be possible without some very special people. A special thank you goes out to Alter Ego Clothing, rapper Peter Jackson, Millionaire Lifestyle Clothing, Blandine Music, Chacha Cosmetics, Higrade Global, Jennifer Conley Photography, Shay Styles makeup artistry, Courtney Nicole Photography, Exquisite Lenz,  Sunset Productions, Ghanas Most Beautiful, Tosin Photography , Director G-Dot Solo, Nikki Clarke, Rapper K-Fresh, Baby Ghryme, Toronto Dymez, Strong Arm Entertainment, My friends, Family and the numerous gorgeous people who have posed for my camera. Thank you for inviting me on your journey as well as helping me on mine.

Who knows where this road may take me but looking back it was an amazing ride.
As the author of  TheDiaryOfMrsMaKeup and TheMiseductationOfMrs  I wish all of you a happy and prosperous New Year. May all your dreams come true.

Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe. 
~ Gaile Devers